Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Open Thursday

Hi everyone,
Yahoo! It's time to see you again. I am so pleased that school starts again tomorrow. It seems like ages since we were last sitting in Room 22 together.........
We will have plenty of time to chat about what you have been up to these last few weeks and you can tell me all about the new schools you attended.
I can't wait to read 'Mr Stink' to you again and see how the story finishes.
Bubbles and Fanta have been missing us I'm sure - they have only been fed twice since the earthquake! But...... they are fine :-)
It is our turn to have an art display in the foyer of the office so we will work on something special for that. Yesterday I ordered lots of new art supplies for the whole school so we will have nice new paper, pastels and paints to use.
If you have anything special to share from the last two weeks please bring them along and we will have time to share these with each other.
Enjoy your last day at home and I will see you all tomorrow,

Hugs and Hi-5's from
Miss Lythgoe



1 comment: